Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What do i do when even keflex does not work?

I suffered from almost the same as you! It started when I was 9 years old ... I went to naturopaths who put me on a diet without sugar, yeast diets, metals, minerals and herbs. Finally my mom took me to a pediatrician who said it was probably caused by lack of estrogen and that as soon as I at puberty he will understand. that was done, about one and a half years ago. I am now 19 and put up with 2 or 3 attacks of UTI symptoms every month! it starts as a slight burning, tingling sensation around my vagina almost, then moves to a serious burn around the pelvis and right hip down order strattera and my stomach. Then it becomes unbearable cramps and pain in lower abdomen. I had countless test urine cultures in the laboratory that all returns are 100% negative any bacterial infection or growth of any kind. I however, have been prescribed antibiotics, starting with 200 mg alprim and now Keflex 500 mg to symptoms disappear


The last time I took Keflex alost took all day to work, and they are strong antibiotics, because it causes some anxiety. .. What do I do when even Keflex does not work? I booked in to the urologist in April and I just prayed to God that she is the answer, because like you, I know that is depressed. It just seems with each new piece of my UTI resistance and hope destroyed, and I'm a little further into the abyss


I do thank you very much, I found people having the same problem like me ... that means so much to know that you are not alone in the world, and that you are not doing it, and you're not crazy like some doctors make you feel like you! suggestions are welcome ... I am ready to try anything ... .

No comments:

Post a Comment